Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
if you ever think about hating on james potter, just remember that he was a pureblood who devoted his life to fighting against racial supremacy and even though he could have lived comfortably and safely because of his blood status, he decided, at the age of 17, that it was more important to stand up for his friends and girlfriend and literally risk his life for what is right.
Half of the women I spoke to said , would he admit that’s he’s bit of a sexist, misogynistic — he sees women only in sexual terms? (x)
This is it, this is how I’m going to explain privilege to the next one.
THOSE LAST TWO GIF THOUGH. MALE FEMINISTS, PLEASE TAKE NOTE. I KNOW YOU DON’T WANNA BE SEXIST BUT PLEASE LISTEN TO WOMEN IF THEY TRY TO EXPLAIN HOW SOMETHING YOU SAID/DID IS PROBLEMATIC AND TAKE IT TO HEART, THANK YOU!
I agree with him. If you think I’m being sexist, let me know and I’ll work on it. I won’t get mad, promise.
honestly this mindset works for any kind of privilege - if someone from an oppressed group calls you out, don’t argue. Fix it.
RUSSEL BRAND IS MORE INTELLIGENT THAN ANYONE IN A POSITION OF POWER AND CUTE TO BOOT I AM SO ANGRY WHY IS HE NOT RULER OF THE WORLD
The musical number "Paris Holds the Key (To Your Heart)" includes cameos by various historical characters from the time including Maurice Chevalier, Sigmund Freud, Charles A. Lindbergh, Josephine Baker, Claude Monet, Isadora Duncan, Auguste Rodin, and Gertrude Stein.
Does Iron Bull even go for the whole courtship thing?